I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/04/2013

I’m Glam, Dammit!

Today I’m sharing with you the look you can see me sporting in the new April (1st anniversary, congrats Merrick and all!) issue of Blithe magazine in their feature on Menswear Fashion Week 2013. The jacket and pants are from GlamDammit, an exclusive release for the Event Hollywood called “Dragon”. Snakeskin is always sexy and oh so glam rock tastic. I definitely feel like a rockstar in this, and I styled to capture that attitude. Snakeskin and sharkskin (boots), oh yeah, to quote the late great Lux Interior “I want some new kind of kick! Something I aint’ had. I want some new kind of buzz, I wanna go hogmad!”




Photo by Paradox Messmer

Style Card:

Hair: Dura-Boys&Girls*09 by Dura

Eyes: classic gen4 black coral by Poetic Colors

Eyeshadow: Drama Black black/blue by Glamorize

Jacket: Dragon by GlamDammit

( The Event Hollywood exclusive!) )

Shirt: Costume design- Aeneas 1 by Tableau Vivant

Pants: Dragon leather pants by GlamDammit ( The Event Hollywood exclusive! )

Necklace: Kimera necklace by MANDALA

Shoes: Beatle boots blue/silver by Schadenfreude

Prim Nails: Glitter manicure by Sexy Mamas

Pose by Grafica


View the original post at Fashion Frankenstein






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fashion-frankenstein.blogspot.com/2013/04/im-glam-dammit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment