I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/10/2013

hidden in your heart

Snapshot_056


Here I am, blogging again today already! I’m productive today. Only because this meme was too fun to pass up, though! After this, I am absolutely going to sleep (my schedule is so messed up right now, it’s horrible.) I attempted to recreate the photo I picked as best as I could, but after going through multiple different hairstyles, I gave up a little bit. Close enough though!


Idol’s Name: Koda Kumi


Picture:


kumi


Are they in a Band? Nope! She’s a solo singer from Japan.


Why did you choose this person? I considered multiple different people, but when I first started to get into Japanese music, Kumi was my favorite. I own tons and tons of her merchandise, and know way too many useless facts about her. She’s fun and fearless, and I wish I had those qualities instead of being so shy! Plus, she’s so cute. I don’t really know what else to say, I just adore her.


Link to one of the songs/music videos: It is so hard to pick just one.



(But I also suggest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZD9NCkHeSM)


Wearing…


DressCW

BraTammy Sue

NecklaceKrystal

RingHatter ‘n (Read more…)


View the original post at sweet melting marshmallow






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.emi.eternalsnow.net/hidden-in-your-heart/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hidden-in-your-heart

No comments:

Post a Comment