I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/25/2013

French Kissing (and the Why Do I Blog Meme)

French Kissing (and the Why Do I Blog Meme)


Harper from Pixel Pantomime and I got together for this post and had a bit of an 80s thang goin’ on (hence the post title, love me some Blondie!)


Firstly I wanna talk about these new shoes from Baiastice. They are absolutely everything I want in a pair of shoes, cute, quirky and versatile. There’s an array of colours to choose from, as well as either a patent or snake pattern and the socks, o.m.g the socks. I have a little bit of an obsession for shoes with socks lately and I just don’t think there’s enough of them on the grid. They come with a HUD to change sock colour that has a few different patterns including plain, dotty and zebra.


I’m also wearing the new skirt and top from Emery that’s available at My Attic! Each of these are only 95Ls so you can easily treat yourself to a couple of colours! They’re both fantastic quality as Emery always is and for the price they’re easily my best buy this week. The necklace and earrings I’m wearing are a set by Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 and are colour change like many of her pieces.


My (Read more…)


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/french-kissing-and-the-why-do-i-blog-meme/

No comments:

Post a Comment