I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/27/2013

Fantastical

I have more for you from Fantasy Faire today! First up, from Almost Wonderland I present this really cool chandelier. It has built in poses, which are a lot of fun… but even without the poses it’s pretty neat. Almost Wonderland has all of their chandeliers as their charity items from Relay For Life, so if you’re in the market for a new one, especially one fun for pics, definitely check it out.

You can find Almost Wonderland’s FF store on the Ravenshard sim. My frilly, sexy lingerie is from Blacklace. It had a sort of Wonderland feel to it, I thought. I added hair from Analog Dog and a headpiece from Pididdle.


Dangle


Okay, so my next set of pics… Peryton… this is such a cool avatar from Wilds of Organica, which is on the Dragonspire sim at Fantasy Faire. I am usually human in SL. Like, by usually I mean 99.9% of the time, probably. And this type of avatar is so outside my normal SL reality, I was a little nervous about doing it justice. Since I’m not one to play a non-human av, I can’t honestly say whether or not I did this avatar justice, but (Read more…)


View the original post at Bluebird's Song » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://luciebluebird.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/fantastical/

No comments:

Post a Comment