I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/26/2013

Fantasie

Fantasy faire


I sampled the Fantasy Faire that finishes in a few days, and was enchanted by this dress and wings by Spyralle, which is on the Titan’s Hollow sim. The yellow versions (which I’m wearing) are Relay for Life items. The wings aren’t animated, but they flutter prettily when you walk or fly. I made some tights to match the dress – the pants that come with it are briefer. I stopped by Analog Dog on the Dragon Spire sim and bought this “Pip” hair in the “Splash” pack which includes my normal blue as well as this violet colour which I thought toned better with the dress. While I was wandering round I realised that the scenery toned with my dress too, so Dragon’s Spire is where the pictures were taken.

Fantasy faire


Thornweaver dress – Yellow: Spyralle

Thornweaver Wings – Yellow: Spyralle

ombre nails (sakura): [croire]

Flower Pumps “Eve” -white: G Field

GABRIELLA necklace: Donna Flora

pip hair in fairy night: Analog Dog

Glam Affair Roza Unnamed 01 skin & Aphotic Gloom – Amare Eyes (Blue)



View the original post at Blueness






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://yoshikawafashion.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/fantasie/

No comments:

Post a Comment