I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/25/2013

Behind my mask are all those feelings

April has been a very emotional and trying month for me. I am super glad that it is almost over. I can say this though, I can’t believe it’s almost May! That just means that vacation is right around the corner….well not that close but close enough haha.


Well, carry on with your day and see what I have to show you. I hope you enjoy it!


masked masked1 masked2 Worn:


Hair: Girl*28 – Dura


Eyes: Lovers eye (Hazel) – [the Skinnery]


Skin: Summer Skin – Belleza


Top: Tech Shirt – cheeky


Bottom: Skinny Jeans (Shade 1) – CandyDoll


Boots: Crushers<3 Platform Boots – [LW]


Tagged: :cheeky:, belleza, boomhauer, CandyDoll, Dura, eye, eyes, feelings, liane, liane Boomhauer, masked, masks, Second Life, secondlife, Skin, Skins, SL, We Are Bad Influences, WeAreBadInfluences, [LW], [the Skinnery]


View the original post at wearebadinfluences






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://wearebadinfluences.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/behind-my-mask-are-all-those-feelings/

No comments:

Post a Comment