I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/26/2013

At The Lake House

At The Lake House


How much do I love this new Cindy dress from Gizza, let me count the ways! Seriously, it’s a great little number. The mesh will give you curves to die for and it comes in denim or checked prints. I could probably wear this for the next month quite happily! I won’t though coz yanno, well, yanno.


I took this picture at Editorial Clarity’s Lake House, which he opened for 2 days. This ends tomorrow so make sure you check it out! Editorial is another one of those highly talented decorators in SL, I love following his stream and probably add every picture he takes to my favourites!


Anyway, guess this is a short post today coz I think it’s dinnertime :D


Take care!


Coral

x

_________________________________________________________________________


Hair – Marinel – Dela


Dress – Cindy – Gizza NEW


Belt – Wide Belt II – Fri.day


Necklace – Pearls Combo Sets – Maxi Gossamer


Bracelets – Athena – Maxi Gossamer


Ring – Gigi Shimmer Bows – Maxi Gossamer


Bag – The Roman 2 – House of Fox


Glasses – Lion Shades – Swallow


Skin – Amberly 03 America – Glam Affair


Pose – Le Poppycock


Location – Editorial Clarity’s Lake House (Read more…)


View the original post at Virtually Vanilla » iheartsl.com






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://virtuallyvanilla.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/at-the-lake-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment