I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/21/2013

And so.. it begins…

ND


Styling Below!



Normally, I go into grand detail about my post but, I am so tired.. it has been a hard few days, both in RL and SL.. and I really need a break to just be with my friends and watch a MOVIE.. or, something.. but, I wanted to post this first because, this is likely my largest post as far as photos go… well, other then Paco’s store but, that will be later tonight, or tomorrow lol…


These avies are tiny and cute!


They are from, ND/MD Skins & Shapes by Alea Lamont.. whom was actually wearing one when I saw her on the sim!

She looked soooo cute!


There are male, female, and child.. however, the child ones are not as small….. I think they are basically like, Toddlee but, different..

With the Bits avie.. you use your own head however, these are full mesh avatars… and awwww.. so adorable!


This one, is available for the RFL…

Fantasy Faire items...

RFL Item: ND/MD Little me (Faith First Date) tiny Avatar RFL item

The hair is actually from, [elikatira], however, I do not know if they are opened yet.. but, you can use any mod hair, with the script that (Read more…)


View the original post at So Hawt SL » ♥ So Hawt ♥






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/and-so-it-begins/

No comments:

Post a Comment