I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/04/2013

Amy’s 5 Second Life Pet Peeves Meme


Morning everyone!


A couple of days ago, Strawberry Singh came out with another Meme, this time asking us what our five Second Life pet peeves are. I have to say, I was a bit nervous to do this one!


All of it is in good fun, so here goes:


1. People wearing way to many scripts at large events


This is a huge pet peeve. I don’t want to see you there with your 150 scripts on, blinging away. You lag the entire sim and make the shopping experience, which is difficult already, a thousand times worse. And sooo many do this! I go with at the most two scripts, I wish others were as courteous, but thems the breaks.


2. People who don’t read profiles:


My profile does say a lot about me, and I change it frequently. I think its a great way to let others know a little about you before approaching you. Your interests, if you are involved with someone, if you don’t want to be, etc. It can also speak volumes on if I want to speak to someone as well. If your profile is empty or full of a bunch of snark, chances are (Read more…)


View the original post at Pixel Vanity






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://pixelvanity.blogspot.com/2013/04/amys-5-second-life-pet-peeves-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment