I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/29/2012

Tokidoki




I guess I’ve been living under a rock as I did not realize Tokidoki has mesh now.. and wow it’s gorgeous. I love this sweater and pant combo. The bustier, while not mesh can also be found at Tokidoki as well.



Also, if you didn’t get the memo somehow.. Dela has been making mesh hair and its fantastic. So if you have been looking for a new mesh hair maker to browse, there you go. They have some awesome styles. I am also wearing some brand new mesh jewelry from Mandala, and I always love when Mandala has new releases. I spent way to much yesterday but I love what I came up with. Have a wonderful day!







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://sylviaolivier.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/tokidoki/

No comments:

Post a Comment