I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/30/2012

LoTD.1



Hey there,


So I’m going to do a new series where I show what I’m rocking around the grid. Whats the difference from my other blog posts? Well…not so secret but a lot of us bloggers are sent items from designers to feature on our sites as a way to advertise them. On Justilicious I only feature pieces I truly love but usually these looks I pull together solely to be blogged. LoTD will give you a glimpse into what I’m actually really wearing at the moment – maybe something I’ve showcased on the blog before or something I wouldn’t normally feature on Justilicious. This first look is a combo of Ison for FLF and Fleshtone new release.


♥ j



Full credits you can find on my Flickr.







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://justilicious.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/lotd-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment