I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

6/30/2012

Insomnia at it’s worse….



Just a look of the day for you all folks.


Insomnia - 1


Continue Reading



I have been puttering around all day in this outfit so, I figured I would share it with you all!


I will just share some photos then give the links, and then go to bed.. lol.


Insomnia - 3


I hope your weekend will be wonderful and happy holidays to all who celebrate!


Insomnia - 2


Thank you to all the designers that offered items for us to blog from the, “We love to blog” group.


BODY


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Suraya 1500 MEMBERS GIFT

Hair: Tameless Hair Vix

Hairbase: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Marilyn

Ears: BB* Basic Pointy Ears FATPACK (set of 9)


CLOTHING


Outfit: [Echo] Modes Mesh Jumper. Red Navy

Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T’s – Plain – Blood


ACCESSORIES


Necklace: [Echo] Plated Necklace. Aqua Grey


POSE PROP


BENT. Le Cube Prop







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/insomnia-at-its-worse/

No comments:

Post a Comment