I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/29/2012

I was debating whether to blog this or not, but after getting…







I was debating whether to blog this or not, but after getting some encouragement from Sookie and Vixxie, I decided to, with some modifications. I have to admit that I like the modifications that I did, much more than the original. Also, I have been wanting to wear the hair that bears my name for a while now!


hair: Discord Designs – Ohna (Black) mesh

skin: Adam and Eve – Lataya Dark Chocolate (worn w/ cleavage de-enhancer)

eyes: JM:Mai skin_hono eye3 (120%)

lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable) mesh

top: Ingenue – Trixie Halter – Blossom

jacket: CHANDELLE – Jacket Mia (5L store hunt prize #4, available until May 20)

earrings: [North West] Sissi Square Hoops (colour-change)

necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Peace Necklace (Silver)

capris: Kyoot – Etienne Capris (Grey) (available at Collabor88 this month)

shoes: Sweet Leonard – Note Wellies (previous hunt prize)

pose: flowey. longing from the distance (available at Pose Fair until Apr. 30)






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://ohohna.tumblr.com/post/22026369122

No comments:

Post a Comment