I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/29/2012

Control



I know I’ve been slacking a bit with the blogging, but there’s just too much going on & it’s a bit hard to keep up with things at the moment.

Anyways, I went around Fantasy Faire a few days ago & picked up a few things that very much caught my attention, some of which I’m wearing in this LOTD.


Enjoy.



Hair:

[BURLEY] – Liu (Blacks)


Horns:

[ni.Ju] – Eurexiaun Horns [Avilable @ Fantasy Faire 2012]


Skin:

LAQ ~ – Elena [Pale] Glow skin (10-pack)


Eyes:

Ibanez Eyes – Bastet – Catnip [Avilable @ Fantasy Faire 2012]


Piercings:

RAD. – Neru [No Longer Available.]

[ni.Ju] – Mouth Chain <3 Nom . prototype [Free~]


Make-up:

Dead Apples – Menace

*BOOM* – Love my eyes liner


Ears:

Bakemonoya – Triangle Ears


Collar:

SiniStyle – Demonic Collar


Tattoo:

:Little Pricks: – Just a Number


Top:

FuK’N’HawT – Corset Top Black


Corset:

[KA] – Classic Black Austere Corset [No Longer Available.]


Skirt:

N-core – *Jeans* Mini Skirt-Black


Claws:

How Vexing! – [Neko Claws]


Shoes:

Pixel Fashion – Oshun Shoes Black



The End.

- Astrexia Chrome







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://thespouge.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/control/

No comments:

Post a Comment