I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/25/2014

LET ME OUT – OOOPS I found This In Drafts ! OOOPS !


Rumpelstiltskin terrified me as a child. The fate of a girl sealed by her absurd braggart father, and a selfish, mean spirited elf/sprite/demon creature. Helpless against fate, that seemed like such a cruel fate to me. I never liked the story.



At the ENCHANTMENT Stamp Card event this round you can live the romance and pretties of the story without actually fearing for your life. As with each round, once you purchase an item from one of the participating merchants at their mainstore, you get a stamp card that you can take around and while wearing it – you touch … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1ra8y8k

No comments:

Post a Comment