I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/27/2014

Winter is Coming

Well it seems that winter is coming faster than expected @ L’arc en Ciel because there were a few new additions to the land. I could have added so many pictures, but these will suffice. Asa’s eye for minuscule details amazes me every time. So I won’t write much except to remind you all that these pics are of course in no way edited. They are raw shots from SL with windlights so what you see is what you get. Love you all bunches and Happy Sunday!!


<3 Saxxy


Location: L’arc en Ciel


Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice


Light the Way


Curious


HOPE


I Won't Be Home for Christmas


The Three Hoo's


Let's Get to Gardening..


Cawfee Break


Love Letters to Him


Good Morning!


L'arc en Ciel


Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1zcOHYu

No comments:

Post a Comment