I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/27/2014

Lazy

14-10-14 zaara dress 3


I’m a bit late in blogging this Zaara lehenga from the mystic realms fair but it is still gorgeous… it moves well, but I’m feeling it’s lazy Sunday, so I’ve just stretched out in a convenient hammock in all my Zaara finery.


Chandi lehenga, Janya jeweled sandals, Mishti tank, Vyomini chained bracelet and Raga ring: Zaara

Leather Bracelet-cross(redxgold): ASO!

Crystalline Rings Set – Bokeh

Dragonfly Ring-Irridescent Silver- Eclectica

Leather Wrap Bracelet-Red: Shattered

Neva hair: [Entwined] Slink Female Feet – Flat

Sia skin – Pearl: Glam Affair -

– Amare Eyes (Blue): Aphotic Gloom


Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1DQOJ81

No comments:

Post a Comment