I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/02/2014

Not Kind When You Betray Me

Not Kind When You Betray Me


Soooo many exciting and amazing events opened, opening and soon to open, yesterday, today and this week! I really feel like I don’t know how I’m going to keep up, but it’s gonna be fun shopping till I drop anyway.


I’m mixing up a bunch of new things from Uber, which kicked off a new round yesterday with it’s Post Apocolyptic theme, and FaMESHed which opened it’s doors today.


The epic train/tank I’m using is from Kalopsia at Uber, by the super talented Isabeau Baragula. It comes with several different texture options as well 3 variations. There’s the full size, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1Cjz7Ku

No comments:

Post a Comment