I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/02/2014

Got Some Orphan Black Going on Here

I popped into Discord Designs the other day and happily found this Cosima hair! I’m currently watching Orphan Black on dvd and now I have hair just like Cosima! I packed on the eyeliner, too, just to get in the spirit of things. :) All the details are below.

Untitled

♥Gillian


Details

hair – Discord Designs, Cosima, Brunette from the Dark Essentials pack

dress – m/LAVAROCK CREATIONSm/ Chenille Dress, soft red

shoes – L. Warwick Cordelia, platform heels, Orange Steel, at Le Metallique event

bracelets – Izzies, Aarya bracelet, TDRF and Alienbear, MeiMei Chinese Dragon Scale bracelent, Alienbear’s Le MetalliqueRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1Cjz7dt

No comments:

Post a Comment