I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/01/2014

A trip to Grandma’s for Horror Haute

Yes that’s right, Horror Haute again for my second outing into the Grimm Fairytales inspired collection that has been released as part of this month’s theme, and this time I found myself heading towards one of their most well known characters… THE BIG BAD WOLF!!! I’ve always had a bit of a thing for the big bad wolf, I mean he’s supposed to be scary but come on he’s a fluffy puppy really LOL…

So yea Rudh wanted to recreate this Grimm character, and found in the Horror Haute collection the prefect outfit to create a sexy and seductive lookingRead more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1qP4ERz

No comments:

Post a Comment