I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/01/2014

The Arcade Is Coming in T Minus SOOON


Vespertine is releasing some gacha pieces for the book lover who really adores the look of books throughout their dwelling. They’re amazing pieces to create little vignettes for a blog, or just to enhance the narrative of your own Second Life.


Tres Blah has an assortment out, some adorable spring themed items for your home, I’ve got a few goodies and I confess I’m going to have more if I have my way.



I admit I love little personality pieces to spice up the look of my home. I’m a sucker for silhouettes.


And if those goodies weren’t fun enough, … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kis8KD

No comments:

Post a Comment