I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/01/2014

He has ruined me for other men. He killed me with his perfection, fulfilled promises and hands that did everything for me. I could never love another after loving him.


So I’m feeling cynical lately about love (despite my blog title) so I’m really loving the Haters hair that’s brand new by Truth. There is also a Lovers hair and the headband it attachable so you can wear the hair without it if you like. The pretty top is by Xplosion and it’s super sexy. The skin is from Belleza and three versions of Nina will be available at the Whore Couture Fair soon!


*X*plosion CuteShirt (rose)

Miamai_XGen Makeup_Basic Lashes B Black – No Hair

TRUTH HAIR Haters

-Belleza- Nina WCF Med 2 R

IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kisalQ

No comments:

Post a Comment