I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/03/2014

Oneword is open

Oneword is a bi-monthly event that gives designers one word to get inspired by for their designs. I am happy to be part of this brand new event. The first round’s word is “Tragedy” and it is fascinating and awesome to see all the different interpretations of that word in the designs of the participating designers. The event runs until March 31st.


When I read “Tragedy” my first thought went right to the theater, so I based my items on it the Drama and Tragedy masks!


Laugh and Cry

Laugh and Cry (Deco)


And this special item is a group gift that you can get by joining … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1dRHYVa

No comments:

Post a Comment