I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/26/2014

Look of the day series – 33

Living Dead Girl


LOTD 33


Oh I know.. I am special…

Hahaha..

Well it matches my mood today and what perfect way to show it off but, with DnD!?

I have mixed some Death Row Designs, Ducknipple’s SLX Outfit, Glam Affair skin and, Plastik Horns!


Be honest…you could totally see my walking about killing and eating people..

Don’t deny it..

Hell, I would!


I will be doing nicer posts later on the glam affair skin for the arcade but,

for now.. LET’S GO PSYCHO!


Styling


Shape – So Hawt SL – Shapes – Apples

Skin – -Glam Affair – Aria skin – … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1kcJPrO

No comments:

Post a Comment