I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/26/2014

and it hasn’t yet – Intrigue for Arcade


Intrigue kills me, but like in a good way. Everything Katherine makes is just adorable. Case in point – the kittens all over my bed. Can you even possibly stand it? I can’t. I just can’t. they will be available…when? March 1st! Arcade Gacha!! Oh and check out the black cat pjs I am wearing? ALSO INTRIGUE, but those you can find in her main shop as they are a former Collabor88 item.


Like my hair? It’s one of three latest Truth releases and it is what you would call…perfect.


xo,

Sophia Harlow




TRUTH HAIR Perla – NEW

-Glam Affair Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1hdHpJF

No comments:

Post a Comment