I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/01/2014

Keeper of the Light

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival finally opens tomorrow! February 1st 2014.


I made 2 pose sets for this event but wanted to use them to blog some of the other awesome things you can grab from the gachas!


. Keeper of the Light .


I am using my “Keeper of the Light” (Pose 6) and the set includes 10 common single poses and 1 rare couple’s pose.

You can see them all here:



In addition I also made a set with props – “By Candles Light”:



Almost all of stuff I am wearing is available at the Fantasy Gacha, and my skin is from Glam Affair which … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1fsW7Lr

No comments:

Post a Comment