I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/06/2014

I don’t like the memories because the tears come easily, and once again I break my promise to myself for this day. It’s a constant battle. A war between remembering and forgetting.


I can always count on Ivey to make me drool each and every week. I’m constantly amazed at her talent. I don’t know how she does it, I’m just glad she does! Today I’m wearing the stunning Trocadero Paisley Blouse. There are 8 colors and 5 sizes and I had a very difficult time deciding which color to wear because they are all beautiful. I’m wearing the blouse with the Marnie Tweed Slacks which are so stunning I can barely speak! You are sure to look good coming AND going in these! 9 colors and 5 sizes are waiting on … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://delusionalgrantham.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/i-dont-like-the-memories-because-the-tears-come-easily-and-once-again-i-break-my-promise-to-myself-for-this-day-its-a-constant-battle-a-war-between-remembering-and-forgetting/

No comments:

Post a Comment