I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/25/2013

Winter Stylez !!

Hello Guys,


Today i am really excited to introduce the amazing coepio release Mr Cold Jacket which is one of my favourite winter jacket now. Coepio caught my attention about 4 months ago and i have not missed buying a single release by them and now i am extremely excited to blog for them. I would really suggest you all to go to their store and check their collection as its one of my favorites and i know you will like it too !!


WInter Stylez


[coepio] Mr.Cold

.:villena:. – tucked up jeans in black

::Exile:: Tidal: Dark Browns

Lucien.Marcelo // BLACK … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://stylequ0tient.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/winter-stylez/

No comments:

Post a Comment