I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/29/2013

Posing At Obligatory Fences


I set out wandering to do some shopping this morning and found an obligatory fence to stand in front of. It’s a rule, I have to take photos with any colorful fence I find. I get a free toaster oven after I get my card punched for ten of them.



I cannot wait to get that toaster oven.


Gidge Is Wearing:


Lipgloss: cheLLe – (lipgloss) Juicy Gloss (Caramel)

Lashes: Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 6

Beauty Mark: {Luxuria} Les Mouches – Small Circle *Passonate* 1

Skin: Baiastice_Ann Pencil Skirt-autumn drive-size S

Jacket: Baiastice_Brit Military Jacket-green-size S

Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2013/10/28/posing-at-obligatory-fences/

No comments:

Post a Comment