I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/29/2013

til the sun rises

Snapshot_071


I love Halloween, but I hadn’t put together any costumes or anything yet until just a few days ago, when I took this photo! It’s so much fun to wear dark, creepy things (although I also love the cute side of Halloween too). I had a lot of fun with my makeup, by elephante poses, and my necklace, by tea.s! They’re bloody and Halloweenish without being horribly gory. My pose, which might actually be the same one I used in the last post (seriously, these are so much fun!) is also by elephante poses.


I just did a … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.emi.eternalsnow.net/til-the-sun-rises/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=til-the-sun-rises

No comments:

Post a Comment