I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Slytherin’ Up with a 42.



So it really shouldn’t be a surprise that I love anything and everything Harry Potter. But.. well.. I should seriously change that. I don’t love Harry Potter. I love the Death Eaters, and Voldemort, and the Malfoys, and Slytherin. So with school starting up, and also Mischief Managed about to start a new school year, I decided to do a small Slytherin look for my blog today, because.. I mean, why wouldn’t I?


One of my favorite activities in Second Life is roleplaying. Before I got into blogging, and before I started to try to be a wanna be builder, all I did was roleplay. This goes back like.. Oh God guys.. 2006? I started out in Gor, like a lot of people, and then started moving towards either Hogwarts sims, or Urban sims. I still remember my first Hogwarts, with Harry Prefect and Darcy Ruthledge as owners. I met some amazing people there that I still keep in contact.. at times, I have to admit, I’m so shy at times I don’t, but! I still keep in touch and love them, and have very fund memories of them. Now, I find myself in an awesome Hogwarts inspired sim, that (Read more…)

View the original post at The Ramblings of an SL Shopaholic






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://slshopaholicrambles.blogspot.com/2013/08/slytherin-up-with-42.html

No comments:

Post a Comment