I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Eyes Of The Beholder

Because Atooly Hunts are awesome, and well they happen often, but are short sweet and full of win I’m gonna showcase the one happening RIGHT NOW!



All of the awesome colors and a summer time theme! So many awesome items in this hunt it is totally worth doing! I just don’t have time to show them all off so check out the HUNT BLOG and run through this short hunt to get them all for yourself! In the mean time here is a taste!



Atooly and Cute Poison have both totally grabbed my attention lately, I just hadn’t figured out how to blog some of their awesome new stuff until now. Lie headbands, they normally just make me go RAWR! but I couldn’t pass up these adorakable bow ones from Atooly especially with matching rings and the fact that they match the hunt color theme (be it accidental twist of fate or on pourpose) didn’t hurt either. And Cute Poison finally got me to pull out my flat Slink feet for these shoes! And because I spent hours dealing with figuring this out the hard way… Slink have a tintable feet version which is totally win for matching to a (Read more…)


View the original post at The Rainbow Fashionista






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://therainbowfashionista.blogspot.com/2013/08/eyes-of-beholder.html

No comments:

Post a Comment