I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Boojum


A Boojum is a Snark of the worst sort – you can’t catch one but it is attracted to thimbles.

In order to track one, it’s important to wear leg warmers and underwear and to drape your antlers with string.


Yeah, I got sort of lost with this – I was attempting to make a shape as a homage to Kake Broek…and it ended up dressed like this with absolutely no theme or meaning behind it, which isn’t at all the point, as his pictures tend to have depth, political or social commentary and so on.


And then I realised I was on a Snark hunt – something I would never manage to achieve in the way I intended, but that it also did not matter.


CREDITS:


SKIN -NIVARO- James Skin

EYES Poetic Colours

HAIR booN GFR834 hair purple

MAKEUP A:S:S – Glam-rock-glitter – silver

FRECKLES Adjunct


FEET SLink

TATTOO ::Para Designs:: Rockabilly Black Light


UNDERPANTS Retro Square Cut Briefs by Lazybum

LEGWARMERS Emy Warmers at Fantasy Gatcha

HORNS { Q } Antlers – Spring Fling (cannot find LM right now, will update when I can)

NECKLACE etham – Royal Cross Necklace

PIERCING t – Twisted and reckless at the Thrift Shop event


BINDI Air_BINDI from old Gatcha event

View the original post at Virtual Narcissism






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://cadilicious.blogspot.com/2013/08/boojum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment