I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

8/21/2013

Blogging Away

Welcome back to my humble blog!


Every now and again, I redecorate my sky studio with different props and scenes. If you have followed my blog, you can see that I use an assortment of items, such as photo boxes, static scenes, and backdrops, to create arrangements for my photos. Over time, I have moved away from “staging” scenes and rooms as it just took too much time to create on my own.


Over the weekend I was preparing looks for the blog. My good friend Alyssa Warden, the owner of IDC , reminded me of the bloggers set I received from her some time ago. “Take it out,” she said. “Create a new space for you to pose and blog.” Good idea I thought and I promptly got busy.


I forgot how much stuff came in the Milano Bloggers Office set. It’s 100% mesh and includes great wall art for blogging inspiration, a full animated chair/desk set which loads my laptop and gives me a pen to jot ideas down quickly! Nice touches such as a flowered filled vase, vintage trunks, fashion magazines, and other cute knick knacks helped me make the space more cozy! The set, which (Read more…)


View the original post at {K}iss {K}iss






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://khitten.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/blogging-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment