I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/28/2013

And I still got the blues for you..

I was talking with a close friend when I took these pics. Talking about social media and what it can do with you. I got asked a lot why I don’t have facebook, twitter, plurk or an other form of social media. The answer is real simple: I don’t like the whole idea of putting everything out in the open. It can create a lot of drama, when and if you let it happen. But even when you don’t want to it still happens. And then a lot of people are going to respond and react to something they don’t really know anything about. I just like to keep a low profile and I don’t have to state to the world that I need to pee or doing laundry, let alone lay my problems out in the open for everyone to read and give me so called good advice. I also would never throw a problem I have with someone else on those kind of social media sites so everyone can read and have an opinion about. You deal with that with the person in question instead of sharing it with the whole world. But that is my honest opinion. (Read more…)


View the original post at She's got the look!






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://keelymistwood.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/and-i-still-got-the-blues-for-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment