I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/22/2012

Happy Holidays.



I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year. Thank you for supporting me I appreciate each and every person who reads my blog.

and here’s to an amazing 2013 >:)

The suit I am wearing is a special release for the holidays by Epicosity.

The pants and Jacket can be Green or Red, and the shirt tie and vest, have several colours and patterns

There is a Blue/White one released also, which I love for the New years parties, I will blog that later on.

Fast ride to the store – Epicosity.

Enjoy!



© Sam Laszlo for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2012. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Nerd Finds.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://nerdfinds.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-holidays.html

No comments:

Post a Comment