I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/03/2012

Liv-Glam’s Very First Men’s Item – Jacket

If you love what Liv-Glam has done with mesh and women’s clothing and shoes, just wait till you see what’s in store for the men at Liv-Glam.





I’m kicked back, and wearing the new Everyday Maverick Jacket with Tee, and I’m loving it. The Liv-Glam jeans that came out for the Chic 1 look during the Vintage Fair and some new boots, and though the jacket is designed for all the men out there, I had to slip it on and find that cozy feeling I love, wearing men’s clothing and imagining ‘his’ special scent still lingering from the last time he wore it. Yum!


My thanks to:

Face Paint

Emotions Hair

Liv-Glam Jeans

~Candy Metal~ Fringe Boots

Sexy Mama Nails

Noya Earrings

DD Necklace










via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/ASWIDbaqPn0/liv-glams-very-first-mens-item-jacket.html

No comments:

Post a Comment