I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/02/2014

morning noon and night on Flickr.Arcade began at midnight, did…





morning noon and night on Flickr.


Arcade began at midnight, did anyone get any sleep? Its a birthday round so there is a metric ton of fun there! Really, there wasn’t a machine that I didn’t want to hit, but that’s not unusual. With the coffers low, I returned to my liar to sort through my loot.





Morning: The moment U.F.O. put up the preview of the banana in pajama, I knew it had to be mine. How could it not? The pattern is spunky, but the attached head is hilarious and, frankly, what my inventory was missing. The kitty … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1nPoBkq

No comments:

Post a Comment