I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/04/2015

The Liaison Collaborative – Jan 2015 – Part 2

Even though we’ve slipped into February the January round of The Liaison Collaborative is open until the 13th of February.


I’ve already shown you some great fashion and accessories from this round so I also wanted to show you some of the great home and garden items and some adorable poses.


Let’s kick start this blog post with the poses!


An Lar Poses have two fantastic couples poses available in this round.


TLC - Jan 2015 - AnLarPoses - HereAndNow


Here And Now


TLC - Jan 2015 - AnLarPoses - I Remember


I Remember


Both are cute and very sweet with lots of emotion behind them. I particularly like Here And Now and of course I had … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1x9C6iw

No comments:

Post a Comment