I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/27/2015

Important Information About Breakfast

“I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire. There’s no difference in how seriously you take the job, how serious you approach your whole life.”

~ Martha Stewart


Cookies are a valid breakfast. I decided this morning that only cookies would do, and at the same time I realized there are “breakfast cookies” and “diet cookies” and this really means that cookies are now officially a good for you food, right? I mean, these people who market these products wouldn’t lie to us, correct? For that reason I’m pursuing a cookie filled breakfast. If loving cookies … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1vCflcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment