I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/30/2014

Thank you miss, Katalystical!

Now Playing


The Golden Girls Theme Song

(hehe, i had too..)


Erotigacha - So Hawt SL Shapes


Miss Kat did a great favor for me and,

made up my Erotigacha Vendor photo for me!


UPDATE!!


I mentioned here earlier that there were a few things I needed to add..


And, Kat logged on and added it all!!


♥♥♥♥


So, thank you so very very much!


I slept for a grand total of 16 hrs.. so, it helped me alot..


Thank you again!


For more info on Erotigacha which starts in just two days..

have a look at this post..

And, if you would like to … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://sohawtsl.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/thank-you-miss-katalystical/

No comments:

Post a Comment