I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/31/2014

Summoning The Fantasy

There are lots of great fantasy events running at the moment and I wanted to squeeze them in before they all finished.


Tales Of Fantasy runs until November 3rd and The Fantasy Collective runs until the 15th.


I couldn’t resist getting all demonic when I saw this bodysuit from Haste.


Careful What You Wish For


You can find the Coy bodysuit at Tales of Fantasy. It comes in lots of different colours ranging from this gorgeous black to a delightfully dreamy white.


The hair is brand new release from Exile. You can find the Rising Dawn hair at The Fantasy Collective. I got the naturals … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1p8vrbu

No comments:

Post a Comment