I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/30/2014

THE GARDENER


I love gardening in Second Life. No weeds, I never destroy my fingernails …



And no mud on my shirt and shoes. In my real garden the crocuses are gone and the Hyacinths are popping. I need to get out there soon and clear away some dead debris from winter.



Pocket Doggie: Birdy “Pocket Pet (Frenchy) Black Stripe” (gacha)

Glasses: Deadwool “San Diego Glasses” (gacha)

Shirt: Spirit Store “Cona Shirt”

Shorts: Tres Blah “Denim Bermuda Shorts”

Socks: Maitreya “Dahlia Socks”

Sneakers: 2Real “E-Wings” (wings hidden)

Hair: D!va “Diva2″ (old group gift)

Skin: Essences “Paris”

Eyes: Ikon

Poses: by Juxtapose


Love,… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life | iheartsl Second Life http://ift.tt/1gC6iiO

No comments:

Post a Comment