I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/31/2014

Escape! is on the way


A new event is coming from the Eldergoth Macabre called Escape! I’m not sure what it entails yet (the website hasn’t yet been updated), but my in-box has been filling with the prettiest creepy things, including this mask and a lovely necklace with a blood-red stone. I think I’ll stand around feeling menacing, today, and let Monday wash over me like a storm over a stone.


Necklace: Souzou Eien Thorned Embrace in silver

Mask: Laudanum Lollipops Escape – The Harlequin in check red-cracks

Tattoo: Wicked Retrieve in light

Hair: Exile Shine in wildcards

Horns: Half-Deer Aventine Horns in wicked

Skin: … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life | iheartsl Second Life http://ift.tt/1hby2WY

No comments:

Post a Comment