I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2013

The Forgotten

So, back at the beginning of this month I did some pics for a New Year’s blog. Then I got distracted. Oops. I do that sometimes. Also, can you believe January is nearly over already?


I got my husband to pose with me for a blog pic. He’s reclusive, so this was a special treat. It was actually taken on New Year’s Eve. I have to be honest… it feels like it was far longer than a month ago! My dress is from NiNight Creations. It comes in tons of color options and it’s just so pretty. The detail work on this is spectacular. Rad’s suit is from Fatewear. Behind us you see the cute decor What Next did to ring in the New Year, placed on my Laurel fireplace (also from What Next).


2013


I also grabbed my BFF Rosa for a photo shoot to celebrate the end of 2012 and the start of 2013. This photo box called, appropriately, Countdown was from the December round of My Attic and is by W. Winx. It’s seriously fun. I am not sure if it was an event exclusive, but since it doesn’t have just 2013 on it, it’s something that I know I can use again this New Year’s Eve! Rosa & I are wearing dresses from SySy’s and hair from Exile.


Let the countdown begin


Rosa’s skin is Halo, from Aeva. It’s such a soft and pretty skin, and it suits Rosa so nicely.


My Best Friend


My skin is Lana from Glance. I fell in love with the uniqueness of this skin. It wasn’t quite like any skin I’d seen in SL. I especially love the heavy lidded eyes. They are sleepy and sexy. My necklace is from Maxi Gossamer. I thought a necklace that featured a clock pendant was appropriate for a New Year’s look.


Celebrate


(Read more…)




© luciebluebird for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Bluebird's Song » iheartslFeed






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://luciebluebird.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/the-forgotten/

No comments:

Post a Comment