I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/30/2013

Don’t you worry



Up on the hill across the blue lake,

That’s where I had my first heart break

I still remember how it all changed

My father said

Don’t you worry, don’t you worry child

See heaven’s got a plan for you

Don’t you worry, don’t you worry now



Once in awhile we have so many things in our mind. I’ve been listening a lot of this song on the radio as I drive and also few cover done in youtube. I kinda like this version. It is slower than the original version but I able to understand the song more. If you happen to have heartbreak or problem, please don’t worry too much because God have a better plan for you but don’t ask how soon it will happen. Patience is a virtue. :)



What I wear …





© Nieve Thor for iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed, 2013. | Permalink | No comment |


View the original post at Hey, it just me






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://nievethor.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/dont-you-worry/

No comments:

Post a Comment