I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/30/2012

Live To Tell

So, I got on the whole LOGO partial mesh avatar bandwagon thing, and after one photo shoot. I want my face back. I think its nice to play around with for something different. But this is NOT Lourdes. I like playing around the different options. Things I don’t like: I don’t like the skin that comes with it. I don’t like the 2 darker skin tones, the face looks ashy. I don’t like the eye choices. I’d rather use my own mesh eyes. The blush choices are only suited to the 3 lighter skin tones. They do not compliment the 2 darker skin tones at all unless you want to look like a clown. I will say the same about the eye-shadows also. The lipsticks have enough selection to compliment all skin tones. I wore the almond because it looks the best with the make-up choices available without looking like I dipped my face in flour.


Also mark your calendars this is the first time, in awhile, I’ve been able to blog something the day after release!! My fav store coldLogic had a new release yesterday with items to good mix or match for a casual or business look. I have to say the Taylor shirt is my fav in this release. I paired it with the Bradley skirt for a nice conservative business look.


Live To Tell


(...)

Read the rest of Live To Tell




© Lourdes for Lourdes Denimore, 2012. | Permalink |






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://lourdesdenimore.com/2012/11/live-to-tell/

No comments:

Post a Comment