I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/29/2012

Abiss ~ Minime Series IV (at The Men’s Dept)

11-20hotg

~See hi-res enlargements of this picture on my Flickr stream~


I used this fantastic skybox as a photo backdrop recently, and wanted to make sure to mention it here for our Home on the Grid readers! This is a steal of a deal, and so well done. I’m standing in the hallway that connects two rooms of this noirish skybox. I love the architectural detail in this wall. And because it’s mesh, the textures are very clean and crisp. I’m not sure when this cycle of The Men’s Dept ends, but I definitely wouldn’t delay picking this up!


~See my outfit credits on my post at Wondering The Grid~




Filed under: Uncategorized



via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://homeonthegrid.com/2012/11/28/abiss-minime-series-iv-at-the-mens-dept/

No comments:

Post a Comment