I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/21/2012

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more: that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.


Thanks to all of the wonderful goodies out on sale, I had a wonderful Friday!! I had to have the wood stove from What Next and the cute chair from Lisp that were out for FLF. I also picked up this cute dress from wonder1and and as soon as I tried it on I knew it would look perfect with the new sheer tights from Izzie’s!! There is a colors pack as well as a basics pack and each one has 15 different colors. I’m wearing the more sheer black tights here which can be found in the basics pack. These would make a great addition to your autumn wardrobe!


Tights: Izzie’s – Tights black (more sheer) (NEW)

Lashes: Miamai_XGen Makeup_Basic Lashes B Black – No Hair

Bracelet: [MANDALA]Hokusai bracelet /BLACK

Hair: >TRUTH< Havana w/Roots – jupiter

Nails: [MANDALA]medium

Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots * Black M

Necklace: MG – Necklace – Valencia – Group 1 (FaMESHed)

Dress: wonder1and shirtdress – shimmer M

Skin: -Belleza- Lily V1 Med 2

Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – White M

Poses: Marukin

Wood stove – What Next

Chair & Prints – Lisp










via iheartsl Second Life Fashion Feed Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/iheartsl/~3/3cRYz1SZPLs/

No comments:

Post a Comment