I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

10/30/2012

Adventures in Auntie Codie Babysitting

Honey I Can Babysit!


All I needed was a few hours alone and so since Codie assured me she was totally capable of watching Sophie, I headed out.


Surely nothing could go wrong.


I haven’t been keeping a lot in the house to eat, as we might have to move soon, but I figured Codie would order in. For herself, that is.


cooking


I should’ve been more specific about WHAT to feed the baby. I realize that now.


Babies Like Sushi - Right?


It just never occurred to me that it wasn’t intuitive. But my faith wasn’t completely out of place, because she did figure it out after a while. Just an FYI – babies don’t like sushi even if Auntie Codie does.


Auntie Codie Babysits


And I should’ve been more specific on HOW to play with her and entertain her, I guess. I just figured you know, hey, baby, baby toys.

So, This Is Going Poorly


And she was a trooper and even had to change a poopie diaper, which really impressed me.

This Is Gross

I mean, we’re definitely out of her comfort zone. So I think she did amazing.

...and these things are ugly and we don't shop there


But I think she might not babysit for me anymore.

:(


Codie is JUST DONE


Ok in FACT I’m Codie for Halloween this year, I’m just torturing her with my behbeh (and you lot (Read more...)






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2012/10/28/adventures-in-auntie-codie-babysitting/

No comments:

Post a Comment